grant for Dutch presentations abroad
The Performing Arts Fund NL can award a grant to venues and festivals abroad to programme performances and concerts by Dutch companies, ensembles and performers. This grant can only be applied for by a venue or festival based outside the Netherlands.
Who is eligible?
What type of performances can be applied for?
- All applications are assessed with reference to the following criteria:
- the venue’s international standing
- the significance of the presentation for the organisation(s) to be presented
- the effects of the presentation on the prominence or visibility of Dutch performing arts abroad
- how it contributes to the Dutch International Cultural Policy.
What is the amount of the grant?
The inevitable costs of COVID tests with a view to international mobility are currently eligible for financial support. To be eligible, quotations for these costs need to be included with the application. You can use the upload option provided in the application form to submit quotations for travel, transport and visa costs.
How and when can you apply for a grant?
Please note: As of 2021, it is no longer possible to resubmit a rejected application. You can submit your draft application to our grant consultants before submitting.
To submit your grant application, you need a password (login code). If you already have a password, you can log in via My Fund/Mijn Fonds. If you don't have a password yet, you can request one here. The creation of a password can take several days.
Prior to submitting your application, please consult the guidelines at the bottom of this page.
CONTACTAny questions? Please contact us via
+31 (0)70-7072700 and ask for one of these persons: