international promotion programme
Through its International Promotion Programme, the Performing Arts Fund NL provides support to companies and ensembles wishing to take a further step in their international positioning. The programme offers Dutch performing arts organisations with international ambitions the opportunity to develop and implement a strategic plan aimed at exploring and expanding into markets abroad.
It is no longer possible at this point in time to apply to the International Promotion Programme.
Who is eligible for this programme?
The following organisations are not eligible for this programme:
- organisations that already receive an organisation grant from the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (Basic Infrastructure);
- organisations active in the field of pop music (including dance and hip hop). For programmes supporting the international promotion of Dutch pop music, visit the website of Dutch Music Export.
- The producing organisation’s work has sufficient international (artistic and commercial) potential from an international perspective.
- The organisation is financially and operationally sufficiently capable of making productions in continuity (for at least two consecutive seasons).
- From all the applications, an independent advisory committee selects a number of organisations that are invited to submit an English-language project plan with budget.
What can the grant be used for?
How and when to apply for this programme?
More information about this programme is provided in the explanation below and on wetten.overheid.nl.
Don’t hesitate to call us in case of any questions or doubts about your eligibility for this programme. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.