Tue. 7 November 2017
Residencies at PACT Zollverein: 2/2018
From mid August to December 2018 PACT Zollverein is offering a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from both Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, performance and media art. Residencies are planned individually and include a working space and local accommodation as well as financial support in the form of a weekly grant allowance and travel costs. By arrangement and subject to requirement, PACT Zollverein also offers its residents technical support.
• Studio space (from 69 to 173 sq. m.)
• Local accommodation (max. 6 people)
• Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants (max. 6 people)
• Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein (subject to prior agreement)
• Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability)
• Stage rehearsals with professional technical supervision and support (by arrangement and subject to availability)
• Professional advice in: Project funding, project management, press and public relations
PACT Zollverein only accepts residency applications submitted via their online residency application process. To access the online application form please go to this page .
Closing date for applications: 27 November 2017 at 5pm (CET)
PACT Zollverein / Choreographisches Zentrum NRW and its residency programme are supported by the Ministry for Culture and Science of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia and the City of Essen. Tanzlandschaft Ruhr is supported by the Kultur Ruhr GmbH.
Random Collision is looking for experienced choreographers who are open to collaborate with other choreographers and scientists in the research week from 12 - 20 September.