The purpose of this grant is to facilitate international co-productions and to contribute to the internationalisation and professionalisation of the Dutch performing arts sector. This grant programme replaces the programme for international exchange projects.
SUBMISSION DATESThis grant is currently closed for applications
Who is eligible for this grant?
Venues and intermediaries (such as booking offices) are not eligible for the grant, since the programme serves to support the actual development and production of performances and concerts.
The applicant must be based in the Netherlands and should engage in a collaboration with a professional organisation abroad.
- artistic quality
- contribution to international cultural policy
- relevance for the performing arts in the Netherlands.
What can be applied for?
The maximum sum that can be applied for is 75,000 euros. The grant can be used for personnel, preparation and implementation costs, and for marketing and publication costs. Applicants receiving a multi-year grant from the Performing Arts Fund NL must motivate in their application why they are requesting additional support for the international co-production.
Activities that have already been realised at the time of the application submission will not be supported. Structural investments, such as costs pertaining to business operations, investments in accommodation or the purchase of instruments, will also not be supported.
- Makers have been active for at least two years and have multiple productions to their name.
- There is a healthy balance between the artistic and financial input of the parties involved. We will consider the financial strength of the partner abroad.
- The results must contribute to the development of the performing arts practice in the Netherlands.
- At least 20% of the costs to be subsidised should be covered by direct income.
- Applicants may not be recipients of institutional subsidy offered by the Minister of Education, Culture and Science (OCW).
How and when can you apply for a grant?
To submit your grant application, you need a password (login code). If you already have a password, you can log in via My Fund/Mijn Fonds. If you don't have a password yet, you can request one here. The creation of a password can take several days.
Prior to submitting your application, please consult the programme explanation and submission guidelines at the bottom of this page.
Resubmitting a rejected application is no longer possible, option to request assessment of draft application remains
CONTACTAny questions? Please contact us via
+31 (0)70-7072700 and ask for one of these persons: